Dear Madam,
today I went to visit my parents in Piacenza. I did it for two reasons. To see them and to recover a box I knew it was hidden in the room that used to be my bedroom when I was young. I was lucky and found this box untouched, as it was left more than ten years ago. Inside I kept all the letters that Nienke and I exchanged during our time together. I read them and they are full of happiness, youth, hope and life. I also found some pictures that Nienke sent to me: pictures of Nienke when she was born, when she was just few years old and when she was with me in England. I would be very happy to share these letters and the pictures with you, if it is ok. So, if only you could give me an address, I would be very pleased to pack and deliver everything to you within next week.
Yours
Paolo
Het grappige is dat Nienke ook alle brieven van Paolo bewaard heeft. In een klein rieten koffertje!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten